WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Volunteer registration is now open!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO APPLIED!
WE HAVE FILLED ALL POSITIONS FOR 2023
Volunteers are essential to the success of any large event and every year our dedicated volunteers ensure the Mississauga Half is enjoyable, safe and memorable for everyone involved. We are able to execute an exceptionally organized race with the help of seasoned and new volunteers, clubs, and family and friends of participants. We have a variety of exciting volunteer roles, including start line/finish line, race kit pick up and course marshal volunteers.
Please note the following:
- Volunteers must be age 16 and older (on-course marshals must be 18+).
- No volunteer orientation required to participate.
- All volunteer tasks require standing and/or walking and some heavy lifting.
- Volunteers will receive a short-sleeve shirt to be worn during your shift.
- Light snacks and water will be available.
- Volunteer hours count towards required high school hours and forms will be signed at the end of your shift.
Contact us if you have a question about volunteering.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stay race ready. Join the ‘Sauga Run Club and #RunTheSauga