WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Keep us in mind for 2024!
THANK YOU TO ALL VOLUNTEERS IN 2023!
Volunteers are essential to the success of any large event and every year our dedicated volunteers ensure the Mississauga Half is enjoyable, safe and memorable for everyone involved. We are able to execute an exceptionally organized race with the help of seasoned and new volunteers, clubs, and family and friends of participants. We have a variety of exciting volunteer roles, including start line/finish line, race kit pick up and course marshal volunteers.
Please note the following:
- Volunteers must be age 16 and older (on-course marshals must be 18+).
- No volunteer orientation required to participate.
- All volunteer tasks require standing and/or walking and some heavy lifting.
- Volunteers will receive a short-sleeve shirt to be worn during your shift.
- Light snacks and water will be available.
- Volunteer hours count towards required high school hours and forms will be signed at the end of your shift.
We look forward to working with you!
Stay race ready. Join the ‘Sauga Run Club and #RunTheSauga